Access to Laws in PNG Project
NiuMedia Pacific was involved, together with Thomson Legal and Regulatory Group (formerly LBC Information Services/Law Book Company) and the Law School of the University of Tasmania (through Unitas Consulting Ltd) in carrying out an Australian Government funded project (administered through AusAID) to publish the law of Papua New Guinea (PNG) in electronic and paper format.
NiuMedia Pacific prepared:
- a consolidated version of PNG national legislation (Acts and Regulations)
- a Magistrates’ Decisions infobase
- a National Legislation Index
- a Catchwords Index of Judgments of the National and Supreme Courtselected national legislation (for the publication Selected
- Laws of Papua New Guinea)
NiuMedia Pacific also provided the Project Team Leader, managed the Project Office in PNG and was in charge of the training programme under the Access to Laws in PNG Project.